Friday, January 9, 2009

open source

After reading the articles about open space i have to say i find it intersting i would like to try open source the only thing is i really don't know that much about computers to make it more to my liking but i would love to learn. There is so much information floating around on the net that would make your head pop. I really like Liveleak it has some serious stuff on it thanks to regular people like me and you who have filmed something or seen it uncut. I looked up yahoo answer, answerbag and askbilli. I likewhat i seem so far. I have searched for answers to many questions i have had by way of google. i will start adding the others to my collection of answers and questions. I feel that the library is keeping up quite nicley with the technology That has come and will come our way.

No comments: